Yesterday was the kids 4 month birthday. 4 months! Can you believe it? I can't. I guess that means I've also officially been kind of a responsible adult for 4 months. Jeez. That's crazy insane. Anyway, here are a few snapshots I took of the little munchkins yesterday. They partied most of the day. And Sir Galahad partied most of last night. (And the night before...I guess in anticipation.)
Took them to their 4 month doctor appt. today to get some shots and for a weigh in. Here are their vital stats as they currently stand:
Jacob
Weight: 14 lbs 11 oz
Height: 23 1/4 inch
Head: 40 cm
Mason
Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz
Height: 22 3/4 inch
Head: 41 cm
They are definitely growing. Which is good. Mason rolled over again today. She's so advanced.
Relaxing, after doing a few milk bombs. Mom's setting them up again.
Chilling with mom, pulling her hair.
Crazy times.
No comments:
Post a Comment