Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Babies in the City!!!

Harvey and I took Mase and Jake into Manhattan Monday afternoon. I brought them into my work to show them off. And it went pretty well. Jacob was a little flirter. Smiling at all the girls. And boys. Laughing. And just being his charming little self. I swear, he seems to always be on his best behavior when other people are around. It's like he knows and wants to show off or something. Mason, was a little overwhelmed I think. There were like a million people from work ooooing and awwwing over the kids (OK - maybe like 6, but it was still a lot for these guys) and Mason was out of sorts. She kind of had a scowl on her face most of the time and then she started crying. And fell asleep. The only thing I was thinking was that maybe she didn't like her outfit. I mean, I put her in this leopard skin dress so she could be fancy for her big day out. Not sure she really likes dresses. It kept riding up on her and her stomach was hanging out so...who knows. It was a pretty good trip though. For the kids. I, on the other hand got shafted by my new boss who I was supposed to meet. But that's OK. I'm talking to him tonight.

None of the pics we took while out really did their outfits justice so of course I snapped a few thousand when we got home. Here they are:



No comments: