I'm proud to say, that last night, Jacob Galahad Lieberman slept the whole night in his crib. Yes, you head me right his crib. I mean, it wasn't the crib in our Hoboken apartment, it was the crib in my mom's house...but nonetheless the little guy did it! And I'm SO proud of him.
Yes, he woke up a lot. But I only took him out of his crib around 12:30 to give him his middle of the night feed. Which was awesome. He had a little "cry it out" episode around 3:00AM. Mason woke up too for her middle of the night feed and we ended up taking her out of her room and she slept the rest of the night in her car seat, in our room. Jacob whined for a good 20 minutes but then got himself back down to sleep. And there were other times in the night that he cried, but I simply went in the room, turned him on his side or put his pacifier in and back to sleep he went.
Tonight Harvey and I have the night off and are celebrating New Years with my sister Jen and Andy. The kiddos are entrusted to Grandma and Grandpa tonight. Hopefully he'll be good and spend another night in the crib. Mason will let me know, as she's in charge whenever I'm gone.
Maybe the little bugger jumping out of his swing was a blessing in disguise. It's a promising sign for the new year anyway and I'm so excited and happy for him. And for us.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment