So we started solids on Saturday. I'm telling you, it's crazy times at the Lieberman household. Our doc said that since they are 4 months and can hold their heads up well, so it's no problem. We started with a little bit of rice cereal. Jacob seems to be taking it pretty well. Mason, not so much. I think it's because he is used to taking his medicine from a spoon so sort of knows how to swallow. Which apparently is an extremely hard thing to do if you've never done it before. Mase will catch on soon though. I'm sure of it. Like I've said before, she's very advanced. Below are a couple pics from Saturday morning.

"I made all gone. Stop looking at my pants. They're pajama pants, OK!"

"Whoa...trying to eat rice cereal really takes a lot out of a little girl...sleepy."
No comments:
Post a Comment