Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Night Football

As Harvey and I were enjoying a rare, quiet moment this evening whilst watching the Packers from Green Bay take on the Vikings from Minessotta I was watching the game, checking my fantasy team and I said, "I dunno, I just can't believe it. I mean, I think it hasn't really hit me yet." And Harv said, "What, that we have kids?" And I was all, "No, that Tom Brady is out for the season."

I still can't believe it. It just doesn't seem fair. It sucks big time. And Jacob and Mason agree. They were really looking forward to the upcoming season. One of the reasons they wanted to be born before the season started.

Mason asked me to post this photo taken only a week before the wee little ones entered this world. Here's to you Tommy...here's to you.



Oh yeah, here is a hysterical link that my friend Tricky Dick Lufrano sent over earlier today. It made my night...it could make yours. I will read it to the twins as a bedtime story tomorrow evening.
http://www.holytaco.com/2008/09/08/our-tom-brady-conspiracy-theory/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann - this is freaking hilarious. I guess at this point you have to try to find some humor in the mess that is the Pats right now....