Can you even believe it? They've already been in this crazy world for 7 whole weeks.
Time has definitely gone by fast. Real fast. Things off the top of my head that I've learned in the past 7 weeks-
-Babies cry a lot. A real lot.
-A & D is better than Desiten.
-Just when you think you can't get any tireder, you can.
-The Dustbuster is one of my best friends.
-Taking a shower is a luxury.
-Going to the grocery store or pharmacy is a luxury.
-My breasts are very comforting. And comfortable.
-The freezer can be used to store things other than ice cream and Vodka.
-There is more to life than fantasy football.
This is just off the top of my head. I'm sure I've learned a lot more than this, but wanted to post a little something something with these cute pics I took this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment