So we came up to Boston to see Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of the family for Christmas. Friday night (X-mas Eve) Uncle Mat & Aunt Lena and Uncle Andy & Aunt Jennie came over to hang out and eat Chicken Parmesan -- thank you Aunt Jennie. (Yes, we Jews still get together on X-mas eve). We let the kids stay up a little bit late and everyone rocked out to to Jingle Bells, Frosty the Snowman and I Hate Christmas by Oscar the Grouch.
The kids got even MORE presents. The loot includes: A Sesame Street Guitar, Sesame Street pop up singing thingy that Jacob refers to as his "Sesame Street Computer", an Elmo backpack, a Princess backpack, The Deluxe Marble race, books, stickers and I'm sure there is more stuff I'm forgetting.
Since we got here late Thursday night, they've been having a blast. Duuuuh.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment