That's right. You read it correctly. Jacob officially went pee pee in the potty. You thought I was gonna say Mason, didn't you? That's OK. I understand. I thought it was going to be Mason too. After all, she's the one that first expressed interest. Jacob was just copying her, right? He didn't really want to sit on the potty. Duuuh. I clearly was wrong.
Because a couple days ago, December 9th in the evening...we had just finished Chanukah, and the kids were in the bath. Jacob stood up as if he were going to pee -- as he does most nights in the bath. Harvey asked him if he'd rather go pee pee in the potty, and what do you know, Jacob took Harvey up on his offer. And that little skinny ass peed. Like in the toilet. Wicked. And he did it the next day. And I think he might of today although I couldn't totally be sure.
We were all super happy for him and clapped loudly. Well, most of us. Little Mason almost acted as if she hadn't witnessed it. She was playing with another toy. As soon as we stopped clapping, Mason looked at Harvey and I and started clapping for Jacob but almost sarcastically. I totally mean that. She was kinda pissed. I think.
Anyway, she is only 2 so I could be reading into things.
But that's exciting, right? Funny what gets you really pumped these days. Just a little pee. In a potty.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment