It's funny, you might remember their coats from last year.
That's because they still fit. Ha ha. Also, Jacob has purple snow pants on. And that's only because I was kind of late on the get your kids snow clothes train and that's all they really had left at Target. But no biggie. He can rock em. Ch ch check it out.

Peppa Pig hat, check. Gloves, check. Purple snow pants, check.

Whoa...snow is awesome. I feel like I'm on the moon.
Not sure what happened before I took this pic, but Jacob looks guilty.

Anyone for a sled ride?
"OK Mason, MY turn."

Trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue..ahh.

Having the best time ever. Really.

I love the snow!!

"Why do I have snow in my coat?? I don't understand."
Can he be any cuter?? Seriously? I mean, is he REALLY my son?
No comments:
Post a Comment