Sunday, December 26, 2010

So Harsh

Ok. So I wasn't even sure if I was going to put this story on the blog but then I figured what the hell.

So this was the day I was leaving to go to Texas for the weekend. I was frantically trying to get everything ready for Harvey for the weekend, plus pack for my trip, plus take care of the twins.

So I put them down for their usual nap and jumped in the shower. When I got out I heard poor little Jacob screaming. I quickly threw on a pair of underwear and ran in to see what had happened. He bumped his head in his crib and was not happy. And now Mason was also up. So I took my two crying babies into my bedroom, calmed them down and figured I would let them hang out while I packed. Not sure if you caught it, but because I had just gotten out of the shower I only had on a pair of underwear.

Mason looks up at me with delight and shouts out, "Mommy's belly's hangin' out!!" OMG. I couldn't believe it. So I kind of smirked and said, "What Mason?"
"Yeah" she said, this time pointing at my stomach, "Mommy's belly's hangin' out!!"

Ouch. That was harsh. Even my two year old knows. So embarrassing.

No comments: