Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Day - The Sequel

So the snow fell overnight and by the end of it we had about a foot and a half. Wowzers. Not as much as we originally thought but more than the twins had ever seen. This morning, we took them out to play.


Grandma and Grandpa's house - it looks like a Christmas card


"I like the snow more than I like the sand."


Grandma Sherry models the snowblower super 5000 with optional cup-holder.


In Massachusetts we start em early.


This was the end of Mason's adventure in the snow. Poor thing lost her boot and got snow all on her foot and sock. Maybe I should have been paying more attention instead of shooting this crappy video. Anyway...I put her boot back on, but 2 minutes later she looked at me with sad face and said, "Mommy, I'm freezing." Thank God. Cause I was freezing too. In the house we went.

No comments: