So all is well with the wonder twins.
I'm finally finally just NOW getting a chance to update the blog since I last said I was. Lame, I know. But in all fairness, I was working last week. Also, Jacob had a few relapses last week in his sleeping...he somehow forgot he was supposed to sleep through the night. But for now that's all fixed. It only lasted 2 nights...but they were really long nights. Also the Patriots were completely embarrassed on Sunday by the Ravens and that kinda took it out of me. And the kids have been sick -- trading colds and stomach flus. Lots of fun. But all in all...life is good. (Except when the Pats lost on Sunday it made me question whether Brady will ever be the same again which made me really really sad.) Thus I digress....
So the kiddos are getting bigger every day. Doing things more "kid like" and less baby like. Some of the funnier things I've noticed the past couple weeks are:
-Jacob pushes Mason's baby doll stroller around. But without the baby. He always dumps the baby out of the stroller and then pushes is around. Hmm...not very maternal.
-Mason continues to want to pat Jacob on the head every time she wakes up from a nap or in the morning. She says, "Jaaaaay...and strokes his luscious locks."
-They love this Barney CD that my mom introduced them to. I love that they love it. Only problem is Mason demands to be carried around and danced with the entire time. I think the CD has like 20 songs on it.
-Mason and Jacob now give food back to me when they don't want it on their trays.
-Mason enjoys wearing my socks. It's super cute cause they look like leg warmers. She also tries to wear my slippers. Crazy girl.
-Jacob helps me change diapers. He brings me all the stuff that I might need like pampers, A & D and wipes and then puts them back. Wicked smaht.
-Mason picks out her and Jacob's outfits out for the day every morning. Not sure if she just grabs what's on top or really knows.
-They both are dancing fools. They especially like the hoekey pokey. Let's face it, who doesn't?
-Last but not least, Mason now undresses herself. Seriously. The girl can take off her pajamas. And I'm talking about the all in one sleeper that zips up with the snap on top. She undoes the snap and unzips. Maybe she's an exhibitionist, who knows? One morning I seriously found her face down in her crib (she had thrown everything else out) and her sleep suit was half off. She looked like she had a hard night of partying. It was hilarious.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment