Thursday, January 21, 2010

Very Tricksy

Mason and Jacob have been doing a lot of really funny shit lately.

(Please note that one of my new years resolutions was to watch my dirty mouth -- sorry Nana Sandra and all my English relatives who might be reading-- but I am trying really hard to watch my language in front of the kids as they definitely understand more and are imitating like crazy. Therefore, I'll use my blog as well to get it all out. HA!)

But yes, the kids are funnier than ever.

A few things that stand out --

-Whenever I change their diapers I usually do it together. So I'll change one, then the other. So now, whenever I get all the stuff out (diapers, wipes, A & D) I'll say, "Who wants to get their diaper changed? or "Who has a stinky?" And Mason always points to Jacob and tries to say his name..."Jjjjay" she'll say. And the little stinker actually volunteers him to go first! If she's standing near him when I say it, she'll actually push him towards me. Seriously.

-Mason continues to undress herself. The past 3 morning when I've gone to get her out of her crib, her sleep suit has been half way off. She also takes off her diaper if she's not wearing any pants. Therefore we try and keep her pants on.

-Laundry -- it's so funny. Whenever I start the washing machine Mason and Jacob run to their room and get their laundry basket and push it out to me. Then they hand me their clothes. They LOVE to do laundry. I guess they take after their Aunt Jennie.

Those are the top 3 tricks of the day. Of course they are climbing all over the place as well. They can now get up on our couch unassisted, they stand on top of their riding toys, and Mason has begun to stand on the foot rest thing to the rocking chair that's in their bed room. It's awesome. The girl just has no fear.

No comments: