Here are the pics from the princess party we went to last weekend. It was at a fancy country club out in Greenwich, CT. It was the twins first major event out in public. I'm proud to say that they were actually really REALLY well behaved. And of course were the cutest kids there. The last photo is of our really good friends, the Weinkranzs. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of our other friends that were hosting the party or the birthday girl who turned 3. But all you want to see is our cute kids anyway...so here they are.

This is my fave pic of the day.

Full length body shot so you can see the whole outfit.

In the photoshoot chair. They kinda look like deer in headlights here. Ha.

My second favorite shot of the day. Is Mason gonna kill me when she gets older for making her wear this hat again?

Rare family portrait of the Liebermans.

Ok, I lied. This is my second favorite shot of the day. Harvey and his mini-me.

Meet the Weinkranzs. What a cute lil' family.
No comments:
Post a Comment