Mason has 2 bottom teeth! They are so damn cute.
They are both sitting up like proper little girls and boys. They are strong. Like ox.
Jacob continues to be a good eater. He likes almost everything -- we've even tried him on the meats - turkey, chicken, all kinds of fruits and veggies.
Mason is not such a great eater. She still just loves her carbs. Especially cereal. And she seems to like the home made orange veggies - sweet potatos, carrots and butternut squash. Aunt Jennie told me this weekend that if she only eats orange things she might turn orange. Yikes. She does however also like those puffs (finger foods) that melt in your mouth. Kind of like cheerios but baby safe. She goes to town on them. Picks them up out of a bowl and puts them in her mouth. Mason needs a high chair so I can give her more finger foods. She's either a picky eater, or a control freak. Only time will tell.
Jacob is making lots of noise. As is Mason.
Mason gives KISSES. Yup. She is a smarty pants and gives them out depending on her mood.
Those are the highlights. Here are some cute pics.
Harvey was actually wondering the other day if #1 - we are just predisposed to thinking our kids are the cutest beause of some chemical in a parents brain or #2- if they actually ARE the cutest kids around. HA. I think #2. Ha ha. I said #2.
You may be sick of hearing it, but we really do have the cutest kids ever.
Mason in her crib. This is often how she greets me when she wakes from a nap.
Sir Galahad and his sippy cup. This was taken the first time I gave him the sippy cup. And he loved it. Unfortunately, the next time I gave it to him I didn't put the top on properly and all of the prune juice inside drained out all over him. Totally scarred him. He will now not touch the sippy cup. Ugh. I'm going to try and bring it back in a week or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment