Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baaaaaawstin

We were up in Boston this weekend visiting Grandma and Grandpa. The real purpose of the trip of course was for me to try on bridesmaid dresses for Aunt Jennie's upcoming nuptials. And I'm proud to say we found a dress. Yay for dresses! It's very forgiving in the stomach area...which I enjoy. (When we went to try on dresses I still let everyone and anyone in the area that "I just had TWINS 7 months ago. Yup, twins." Don't know how long that excuse is good for to justify my hot body, but I'll string it out as long as possible.) The second main purpose was to celebrate grandma's birthday. Yay grandma!

The weekend was fun. Grandma and grandpa looked after the kids most of the time. Grandpa made them some food. Home made. Squash, sweet potatoes and pears. Grandma bought them a high chair which they enjoyed eating in . I know, we need to get them. SOON. But we need to get rid of that big, nice, glass dining room table we have first. If we add one more thing to the apartment without getting rid of something I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. Seriously, our place looks like disney land. Which if you're Mason and Jacob that's not so bad.

Lots of peeps came to visit and Mase and Jake got to hang out with Uncle Mat, Aunt Jennie ad Uncle Andy, and even their great grandma, Harriet and her cousin Helen. Oh yeah, and my crippled Aunt Rhonda came by too. Poor Rhonda. She needs a new back.

Here are some pics from Sunday of Mason hanging out with GG Harriet.









No comments: