You read that right.
A few nights ago Mason pooped in the potty for none other, but the promise of Mary Poppins.
Let me rewind a little bit...
Earlier that day I was sitting with Mason and Jacob on the couch and we were looking at videos on YouTube. It all started because Mason was wearing "Little Mermaid" pajamas and it crossed my mind that they had never actually seen "The Little Mermaid" and I thought they would really enjoy the song "Under the Sea". Which they did. So we moved onto "The Bear Necessities" from the Jungle Book. And then Mary Poppins...which was a total winner. Their favorite was "It's a Jolly Holiday with Mary!" They loved it.
So later that day Mason said she wanted to go poop and if she could wear a diaper. But she also wanted to see Mary Poppins again on the computer. So Harvey told her that if she pooed in the potty she could watch Mary. And low and behold, the bribe totally worked! She's gone one more time since then. But I can't remember if it was for a bribe or not. What a big girl!
Jacob has yet to go poo on the potty since his enormous, log roll, bigger than him poo a few months ago. Poor little guy is still traumatized I think.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment