As I had mentioned previously, we took Mason and Jacob into the city a few weeks ago to get their first haircut. We went to Cozy (a special kids place) on the upper west side. Was a great day actually. They got their hair cuts in the morning. Then we went to lunch at a bar and sat outside. Then took the kids to Central Park. Which they absolutely loved.
I was the one more worried about their first hair cut (especially Jacob's) then they were. But you'll be glad to know all went well. Jacob's hair is still wicked curly. But sadly his tuft is gone. Actually, at this point you can barely even tell I had it done. Cause I wanted to start slow, didn't cut off too much. Just tried to give it shape. And Mason's hair looked awesome as well. No more split ends...it's all even now and she looks cuter than ever - as if that's possible.
Funny thing is that Mason's haircut took, maybe 10 minutes. Jacob's 30. No joke. And Jacob was nervous to sit in the "race car" they provided for kids to sit in, so he sat in Daddy's lap. Mase was race care all the way. Mase watched Dora. Jacob watched Barney. And they got snipped.
Here are our pics from the day.
A little snuggle with daddy in the am.
Before the fro gets chopped.
This is EXACTLY how my hair looks when I brush it out.

She's an old pro...even though her first time.

Very concentrated on Dora...pay no mind to the sharp scissors.

Now he's playing with Daddy's phone. The ultimate distraction.
Live action.
The finished product. I wasn't crazy about Jacob's side part, but you'll be glad to know it's back to normal now.
And ladies and gentlemen...we give you CENTRAL PARK....



Best time eva!!
No comments:
Post a Comment