-Mason running around naked like a wild animal.
She LOVES being naked. Really and truly. She also did a funny naked jumping dance last night before her bath. I have it in my memory, but I want all you guys to have it in yours.
-Jacob doing somersaults in his crib when he wakes up from his nap.
-Mason vs Jacob saying the word "baby".
Jacob says it really good, like you or I would. Mason says it weird. Sounds like "BuhBEY!" (emphasis on 2nd syllable) Not sure if it is a southern accent or english. Maybe the girl will talk like her daddy.
-Jacob getting his "crazies" out.
-Mason & Jacob eating their yogurt and apple sauce by themselves with their spoon without any help.
-Mason & Jacob throwing away their diapers in the trash can after they've been changed.
-Mason & Jacob helping me clean up after I've changed their diapers -- putting the wipes and A & D back on the table.
-Mason brushing her own hair.
-Mason trying to put her own clothes on.
-Jacob turning on the DVD player and actually playing the DVD by himself.
-Jacob eating his yogurt with the wrong end of the spoon.
-Mason & Jacob riding around the apartment on their car toys.
They can finally do it themselves and it's friggin HILARIOUS!
-Jacob and Mason giving hugs to each other. It's really the cutest thing ever.
-Jacob and Mason bringing me all their stuffed animals to put in their high chairs in the morning when I ask them who wants breakfast.
-Mason saying "poo poo".
(Which inspired this post. Ha.)
Maybe I'll capture some of these things this week. I'll try. But once they know they are being filmed they totally stop. They just know. Smart little buggers, aren't they.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment