Yesterday we took the kids for a walk. Like a real walk. Where they actually walked. Granted we just went down the street to CVS but they still walked. My girlfriend has been doing it with her twins lately and I thought it was such a good idea. Jacob has actually gone on one walk previously, with my nanny, Sarah, last Thursday when I took Mason to gym class. He was really good. Held Harvey's hand the whole time. Mason, well, she's always been a little more independent.
So we bought a few things inside CVS and let them walk around the store. Which was pretty cool. Except when they found the toy aisle and Mason wanted a ball. Later we went out to eat at Stacks again. Was pretty successful. We were gonna try Johnny Rockets but it was too crowded. They still haven't mastered Stacks, but maybe next time we'll try a new venue. Mason drank her milkshake again in the kiddie cup through the straw and she thought it was like, the best thing ever! I've never heard a bigger, "MMMMMMMMM".

After a tasty meal of chicken fingers, fries and a milkshake.

"I'm eating!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment