Monday, March 15, 2010

Jacob's new girlfriend

Her name is not Julie or Jill or Jennie. Nope. Her name is Glass. Well, actually, glass. As in "glass window" or "glass door". And actually, she isn't a she at all. She's just glass. But lately Jacob has an obsession with kissing glass. He loves it. He makes out with it and I can't stop him. Nor do I want to really cause it makes him happy. I know it's kinda gross that he's licking windows, but what are you gonna do. I try and wipe them down.

Most notably, Jacob is in love with the glass at The Little Gym in Jersey City. He's actually only been there a handful of times, but he LOVES the glass. You think he would be more into running around the huge gym or playing and jumping off all the equipment. Nah. Not when there's glass there.

This morning he made out with the door at Romparoo. Poor guy.

At least I know he's got lots of love to give.

No comments: