Sunday, March 28, 2010

Little Miss Daredevil




She flies through the air without a care in the world. That's our little Mason. Seriously, the girl is fucking nuts. I can't remember ever being like that. And Harvey claims he was a good little English boy. Plus he's Jewish. So how crazy could he have been? So we're not sure where she gets it from but the little lady is certifiable. And poor Jacob just copies her really. I think taking them to this "Little Gym" class (which is essentially a real gymnastics class) has given her some fuel for her fire.

Now she enjoys jumping off the furniture. Well, our coffee table/ ottoman to be exact. But she doesn't really jump. She kind of just walks off. And Jacob does too. They seem to have so much fun doing it, it was hard for me to tell them no. (not like they would listen to me anyway). But I made it clear that they can jump off, but only when mama is here. Yeah, that's some good parenting for you.

Harvey said it was right up there with me pushing them on their cars into walls and each other.

I guess I'm setting myself up for disaster, but it's kind of already too late. I think.

No comments: