Saturday, February 14, 2009

Supermom

Our kids have a Supermom. I'm not kidding. A couple of weeks ago the twins caught the dreaded stomach bug (you can read all about it in earlier posts). At the height of their puking I caught it too and so poor Ann had to look after three pathetic babies. Any mere mortal could not have coped but Ann, sans cape, was more than up to the task. I spent a day and a half in bed whilst she ran round, looking after the twins, cleaning everything in the house and even finding time to take care of me too. What a gal! The most amazing thing is that even in a germ-infested house she didn't get sick herself. It was almost as if she wouldn't allow herself to get sick because she had to take care of everyone else. Here's to you supermom and moms everywhere. Happy Valentines Day.


Supermom hanging out with the babes. She lets them play with her hair eventhough it hurts. What a mom!

No comments: