Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 6 month birthday to us!

Today, Mason and Jacob are officially 6 months old. I was thinking I should do something festive for them like bake a cake, give them some sort of gift or take them to Babies R Us or Sears to get real, official portraits done. But instead we stayed in. Jacob had a stomach bug which stinks. And Mason enjoyed herself, rolling all over the place and singing and dancing with Aunt Jennie.

Funny cause this is the first year I really haven't given a rat's ass about the Superbowl. It could be because the Patriots aren't in it and we didn't have a Superbowl party. Or maybe because I don't really care much about either team that played. I was way more interested in watching the ads. In fact, my favorite commercial, was after the game for Denny's Grand slam breakfast. It featured a puppet banana with googley eyes and a mustache dancing on top of a stack of pancakes. Brilliant.

Below is a video of Mason's 6 month old birthday dance.

1 comment:

Leenski said...

Those are officially the cutest babies ever. They are so cute that Mat and I are certain to have an ugly dud because they take up all the cute space in the family. For reals.