Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pics I've been meaning to post

So these pics were taken in November. Probably like early November. Right after Skye bird turned 1.

This is one of the first times Skye drank milk out of her sippy cup. Like a big girl. I was so proud of her. She took to her sippy cup the first time I gave it to her. She didn't miss her stupid bottle for 1 second. So different than Mason and Jacob who I slowly had to ween off the bottle...keeping their night bottles in the routine for months. Not Skye. She was ready to move on. And she did.

 
This is boo boo hangin' in the driveway. She's in her snowsuit cause it was pretty cold out. And she scoots. Figured it was the best way for her to not ruin her pants. What a cutie patootie.





















This is big brother Jake and little boogs. Big brothers rule!

















This was one of our luncheons at Johnny Rockets. Good times.

No comments: