Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's a happenin in Lieberland



Lots! Lots! Lots!
Once again, I'm sorry that I haven't posted for nearly a month. I keep a file of all the stuff I want to blog and I'm clearly backed up. But not like Skye is backed up. Doh! Poor girl is still having poop problems and I have to add Prune Juice now to her milk all of the time. Ha. But that's not the point...

Point is, is that I still have to blog about Thanksgiving! Yes, Thanksgiving. And, ALL of the Liebermans were over here from England and stayed with us for 10 days over Christmas - which was so much fun!! And I have the pics to prove it. My lazy ass just hasn't posted them yet. But they're coming...oh yes. It's been snowing. Skye is growing like nuts. The twins are practically in college now. They can write their names and put their own coats and shoes on blah blah blah. Skye talks. A lot. Tries to sing "twinkle twinkle little star". She says hello - well she says, "Hi!". And tons more. She's still not walking. But closeish.

This pic was taken yesterday. So you can see how big they really are.

I will try and catch up again tonight. That was the plan last night. And the night before. But somehow the couch got the best of me. And now I have to go pick up the twins at preschool so...I'm afraid I'm off.

Thanks for checking in!
XOXO

No comments: