Friday, October 12, 2012

Sticks and Stones

A couple days ago Mason threw a rock at Jacob when they were playing out in the front yard. I know. She's a total biatch. I was making dinner and all of a sudden I heard Jacob screaming at the top of his lungs. I ran outside...only to find out that Mason threw a rock at him. Little shit. The worst part was that she was totally laughing. Poor Jacob. She was given no treat that night after dinner, which for Mason was a huge deal. She said she threw it because "It was in my way." Honestly, I don't know if she actually understood how dangerous it was. But now she does.

When I was talking to Jacob later that night, he was still a little upset by it. I asked him if he still wanted to marry Mason. First he said yes. Then he said, "Nah. I think maybe I'll marry Skye instead."

No comments: