As far as I can tell, all was well. Mason and Jacob were with Grandma and Grandpa all weekend being spoiled. They went to lunch at a fancy restaurant and fed ducks. Jacob liked the Mallards because their heads were green. Duh. They stayed up late. Watched lots of movies. And went to the circus on Sunday. They came back with tons of stuff...an elephant toy, a new spinning magic wand, a program, two cups that had slushies in them or something like that. And apparently they ate popcorn, cotton candy AND pretzels there. When Harv and I took them to the Circus a couple years ago, we bought them 1 popcorn to split between them. Clearly, we don't know how to have a good time.
Harvey got to spend some one on one time with Skye. They worked on standing. Stacking blocks. And he even brought out a simple, 3-piece Melissa and Doug puzzle.
Moral of the story is, they don't need me here. Maybe I should go away more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment