Friday, October 12, 2012

Hobroken Bound

Tomorrow I'm headed to Hoboken for my friend Gillian's 40th birthday. Woo-hoo! Can't wait. Seriously. I will miss the kiddos. And Harvey. But will be back soon enough. My parents are actually taking the kids Saturday afternoon and keeping them overnight and taking them to the circus on Sunday. So you know they will have a great time. And Harv will get to spend some alone time with little Skye. Ahhh.

Point of the story, besides the bragging about getting out of here for the weekend is that I bought a sparkly shirt to wear to the party on Saturday night. When I showed it to Jacob he said, "Oh Mommy...you look SO beautiful. I think Gillian is really gonna like it."

When I showed Mason she said, "Oh Mommy, you look like Cinderella. So beautiful."

Both were kinda melt your heart moments. I want them to stay this age and live with me forever. At least this morning I did...

No comments: