At the end of the summer we took the kids to "The Children's Museum" in Boston. Hands down it was one of the best things we did all summer. The kids absolutely LOVED it. It was super interactive and there was lots of stuff for them to do (as opposed to just look at). Highlights of the museum were "the ball room" - where there were tons of golf balls you could throw down holes and through loops and onto rolly tracks. They LOVED it. There was the "bubble room" which was full of bubbles you could blow, get inside and look at. We had a few wipe outs because the floor was slick. And Jacob managed to pop bubbles in his eyes twice which burned a little but he was OK. There was also this enormous climbing structure that they went up to the top in. The whole trip was awesome. Skye had fun too. I took her to a baby part where she got to hang out on a water bed type surface which she seemed to like. We'll definitely be back. No doubt.
The enormous climbing structure. Fun for hours. HA.
This rope was attached to a big weight that when you pulled it up to the top it would drop and send something flying in the air. The harder you pulled the higher the something would fly.
I know, I've done a great job at illustrating this, so I'll just stop here.
Jacob, hoisting himself up...way up.
My climbers.
No comments:
Post a Comment