Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Day of School

Jacob and Mason started their new preschool the week after labor day...so they've been going a good two weeks now. So far so good. They are in the Pilonim Levanim class, which I think means "White Elephants". I can't believe this is their last year of preschool...thus I digress. 

They go every day from 9-12. But somehow it doesn't seem very long. I started dropping them off giving them a kiss in their kissing hands and a big hug. But now they just run in. Sometimes they barely say bye. And then when I got to pick them up, they don't want to leave. I have to bribe them with promises of stopping at Dunkin Donuts on the way home. Not a bad thing I guess. They love their teachers, Lori and Rose. But I think Jacob actually might have a crush on Rose. (even though if you ask him he still says he wants to marry Mason). Rose is young and pretty, and Jacob says, "I like Rose the best." 

The twins are also meeting a lot of new friends, which is kind of exciting. I'm the "Room Parent" for their class. I'll tell you more about it later for those of you who are on the edge of your seats. But for now, just check out the pics of my kids on their first day of school. You can't get much cuter than this.







No comments: