Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stone Zoo

Harv and I took the kids to Stone Zoo in Stoneham a few weeks ago. We also went with Aunt Jennie and cousin Hunter. It was a small zoo...kind of perfect for all the kiddos. But there was a serious bee problem there. They were swarming. The kids didn't care. But I did. But I had to be brave. And show no fear. They kind of had a good time. Although, they weren't really impressed with most of the animals. In their defense, a lot of the animals were sleeping. And how exciting can a sleeping Zebu be? 

They were impressed with the flamingos - because of their bright pink color. And the gibbons. But who doesn't like monkeys? Oh yeah, Mason. Because apparently, all the animals smell.

Happy as a clam.

 Jake and Daddy in front of the flamingos.

 Hey ladies...my name is Hunter...and I'm TOTALLY available.

 Just playing in one of the park areas. I know, they ARE cute. So cute!

I have to admit, that I was a tad scared that Jaguar was going to bust through the glass. But my kids who are scared of the hand dryers in public bathrooms weren't afraid in the least.

One of Mason's new tricks. She's a daredevil. I swear.


No comments: