Think back to the original "What's in a Name?" entry from a couple of years ago. When the twins were born we held a naming competition to see who could come up with the best pair of names for our babies. Now we have number 3 on the way I think it's time to start it up again. To start you off we're pretty sure we're having a girl so if you can think of a groovy name that goes with Jacob and Mason please email us and we'll consider it along with the others.
It's interesting to note the aesthetic appeal of Jacob and Mason as names. The two can link together as an alphabetical tesselation shown below:
This wasn't planned (honestly) but leads to a quandary: I've been trying to wrap my brain round how we can fit a third child's name into such a graphical representation. It will have to be 3-dimensional, maybe a cube, and the only name I can think of that might fit is Jason. I've had words with Ann about this but she's adamant that we're not naming our daughter 'Jason'. So please, if you can think of a girl name that will fit with the dual 5-word repeat 2-dimensional tesselation, I'm all ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment