Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's a happenin' in the Ho

That's Hoboken.

Lots going on since our last post. We had a hurricane. Mason & Jacob got piggy banks. Tons going on in the bathroom. And my belly continues to grow. As does Aunt Jennie's. Tomorrow the kids have their first day of preschool. And tonight is the start of the NFL 2011/2012 season with the New Orleans Saints taking on the super bowl champ Green Bay Packers. I'm all over the place. As any hormonal, 31 week pregnant mother of 3-year-old twins would be.

So I owe all of our fans a few posts. I'm well aware. Here we go yo.

I'll end this post with a random picture of Mason that I thought was quite cute. She's eating a "special treat" after dinner last week. Jacob picked it out for her. It is a chocolate covered M & M pretzel. Mason loves chocolate. Jacob loves Teddy Grahams. And potato chips.


No comments: