I started to think, maybe we can make real pancakes! As like, an activity. That will take up some time in the morning and then they can eat them after. Worked like a charm. They absolutely love it. Well, they love making them. And watching them cook. Mason loves eating them. Jacob sometimes likes eating them. Depends on the day. Mmm...pancakes.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Making Pancakes
I used to buy the mini frozen pancakes for the kids. I think they were Eggo. Or maybe Aunt Jemima. I can't remember. But they were frozen. And wicked easy to make in the microwave. But then the kids just stopped eating them. They didn't like them any more. They were frozen. Eh. Whatevs.
I started to think, maybe we can make real pancakes! As like, an activity. That will take up some time in the morning and then they can eat them after. Worked like a charm. They absolutely love it. Well, they love making them. And watching them cook. Mason loves eating them. Jacob sometimes likes eating them. Depends on the day. Mmm...pancakes.




I started to think, maybe we can make real pancakes! As like, an activity. That will take up some time in the morning and then they can eat them after. Worked like a charm. They absolutely love it. Well, they love making them. And watching them cook. Mason loves eating them. Jacob sometimes likes eating them. Depends on the day. Mmm...pancakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment