So I just want to start by saying that this is not one of the 10 blog posts I promised but rather a new one I just wanted to quickly document because yesterday was a historic day.
Mason AND Jacob both wore their big boy and big girl underpants ALL DAY LONG. Even to Jewish school and they had no accidents. (OK -- so they wore diapers for their naps...but STILL) Besides that they were in underwear all day without 1 accident. I was SO proud of them that when we got back from Jewish school I gave them a special treat of "sour chips". Essentially I let them eat Salt and Vinegar potato chips while they watched Yo Gabba Gabba before their naps. Ha ha.
They did great! And I'm so proud of them. I think Jacob might have done it because he was wearing his Oscar underpants and they are his absolute FAVORITES because they are green. And Oscar. And he dare not soil them. Mason well, because she is Mason. And she rules the world.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment