Sunday, April 24, 2011

An apology to all our fans...

So so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very sorry that I haven't updated the blog in weeks. I know it. You know it. My mother knows it. You get it.

But we've had lots and lots and LOTS going on . Which I'd like to get into more detail soon. Very soon. But I promised myself that I would write just a little quick something something to our fan base to let you all know that we are still alive and kicking. Here's the short of it:

1) We are still successfully sleeping without our pacifiers! Woo-hoo!

2) Our naps are becoming few and far between. (both mommy's and mason's and jacob's thus...no time to write on the blog).

3) Mason had surgery last Tuesday to remove an extra bone growing in her thumb. She is doing GREAT!!! Surgery was successful. Poor thing has a cast on her left arm up past her elbow. Again, promise to do an entry on this real soon!

4) We have decided to move. It's getting crowded and we need more space so the past few weeks we've been moving our stuff to a storage space. Piecemeal. In our car. Harvey is a machine I tell you. He's all business. And the best husband ever. Anyway, we put our apartment on the market a couple weeks ago so if anyone is looking for a gorgeous 2 bedroom/2 bath in hoboken give us a ringy ding.

So those are the main points. Here are a couple recent recent pics of the kids. And I hope to write more tonight or tomorrow. Love you all!!

XO



No comments: