Jacob continues to go pee pee in the potty. He doesn't actually tell me when he has to go, he still goes in his diaper. But if his diaper is off and I ask him if he needs to use the facility, he is quite happy to run to his little green pottie and pee. He's so good.
We haven't really started potty training yet. I think when you commit you really need to commit and I'm not ready yet. But a slow introduction I figured couldn't hurt. Mason still has yet to go, but "i tried and nothing came out" daily. We even bought her a little pink potty as she requested.
It'll happen.
The funniest thing is every time after Jacob goes I always get really excited and congratulate him, call him a big boy and give him a high 5. Well Mason honestly sounds as equally as excited as I am. It's so funny to hear her say, "Yay Jacob!!!" and clap.
So cute. So supportive. But that's what sister's are for, no?
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment