Thursday, January 20, 2011

"I Love My Handsome Brother"





Thought I'd put the pics of the cutest twins in the universe up front for a change. These were taken a couple mornings ago when they wouldn't put their clothes on. Little nutballs. They absolutely LOVE running around naked. Still. Which I don't really mind as long as they don't pee anywhere. But I also don't want them to get cold so it can't be for too long. Anyway, they were running around, having the best time ever. EVER!!! When Mason would tackle Jacob to the ground with a falling down hug and yell, "I love my handsome brother!" Can you stand it? True story. She says it all the time.

These kids keeps amazing me every day. Their vocabulary is just outta control. Mason, the other morning said, "The noise is horrible!" (in reference to a youtube video harvey was showing me...i was trying to watch it...kind of ignoring mason for two seconds...she couldn't stand it and started shouting that the noise was horrible.) How did she know that word? She also keeps saying, "No way." As in,
Me: Mason, come over here and get your diaper on.
Mason: No way.

And Jacob noticed there were no Kix on top of the fridge yesterday afternoon. And I was amazed because the Kix had just gone out that morning so I threw away the box. But Jacob knows exactly what snacks and cereals lay atop that fridge. Oh yes. Nothing gets by him. He also knows how to work the computer for a Skype call. Seriously. He knows how to use the track pad on the Mac, and is slowly learning what certain buttons do when you click on them.

I love my amazing babies. Oh sorry, not babies. Big boy and Big girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest. Photos. Ever. xoxo LKZ