Sunday, October 3, 2010

Go Patriots 2010!!

So these pics were taken 3 weeks ago. When football season started. The Pats are off to a pretty good start. 2-1. Not so bad. Except for that horrible loss to the Jets.

And I think Mason and Jacob are developing an appreciation for the Pats. And the game of football in general. So it's sort of a win win situation. It's kind of been working out because they nap right around when the 1:00 game begins. And then I force them to watch the 2nd half with me because they only sleep these days for like an hour and a half.

But they do like Tom Brady. And they do say, "Go Patriots!" on command. That I'll have to get on video and post at a later date.

Enjoy.


Brady and Moss plan their next amazing play.


Moss tries to throw the defense off by going rogue with a yellow head band and a snack cup full of fishies.


Brady's tired. Per usual. Maybe you should nap longer!!

No comments: