Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cowboy shirt! Naked Cell Phone Calls!!!

Hells yeah. It just keeps getting better.

In an attempt to persuade Jacob not to want to wear Mason's tutus my parents bought him a "Cowboy t-shirt" to dress up in. And again, it totally worked. Jacob actually enjoys dressing up sometimes a little more than Mason. But now, instead of running to the toy bin and pulling out Mason's tutus to wear, he'll pull out his "cowboy t-shirt" and a tutu for Mase. It's really cute actually.

And on another note, as you may or may not be aware of Jacob LOVES anything electronic that lights up or makes noise. Especially a cell phone. Especially especially a smart phone cell phone. One day while I was getting him dressed or undressed (I can't remember) he stole my phone and tried to make a call.

Here is the evidence of what I'm talkin' bout.


The proudest little cowboy in Hoboken.


Helllloooooooo.


Hello...Grandma? Nana? Burke? Gillian???

No comments: