For their 2nd birthday Mason and Jacob got a brand spankin' new table and chairs from their Nana & Papa and Grandma & Grandpa. And it is actually cuter than you can imagine. No really. It is. And I have to give the credit to Harvey as he picked it out. When he first showed me I thought it might be too fancy for our kids. I mean, they are crazy. And this table looked SO nice. I figured they'll scratch it and draw on it, puke on it and smear poop on it. As all normal two year olds would. Ha ha. It IS fancy. But they absolutely love it. And on top of it we got rid of their high chairs. They eat all their meals at the table now. Which is good because they enjoy it. But bad because they are not locked into their seats and can get up whenever they want.
And they clearly don't listen to me. At all. It's getting worse people. Really. I have absolutely NO authority whatsoever.
But on a happier note, again, they LOVE their table. And so far it still looks as good as new.

This was their first meal at their new table. Looks like Cheerios and juice.

The table is perfect for friends, especially BEST FRIENDS like Burke and James.
No comments:
Post a Comment