We even took Mason and Jacob to the zoo. That's right. Their first trip to the zoo. And they had a blast. They actually did really well. So thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the great field trip idea. (for the record it was Southwick Zoo) And also for the record, next time we go, Grandma has to get a camel ride!! Jacob insists.
We had lots of help as the newlyweds, Aunt Jennie and Uncle Andy came, as well as Uncle Mat. Mason and Jacob especially enjoyed the petting zoo. Or a little place I like to call goat city. Well, Jacob loved it. Mason was a little suspect and gave many of the goats her evil eye. Which is perfectly understandable.
Below I've posted way to many pics. I have many more. But I'm just SO in love with my kids it was really hard to edit them. Enjoy.
I don't know what animal this is. But it made me laugh. Mason said it looked like Jacob.

Uncle Mat giving Jacob his own personal horsey ride.
Proud Grandparents taking their grandkids to their first zoo.
Jacob loves the goats. Mason loves her Dada.
This goat just told a joke. Mason thought it sounded like one of Da das.
"This goat smells worse than Jacob, she thinks."
"So many goats. So little time. I must touch them all!"

Self-explanatory.
Family photo. Yes, that's Harvey holding Mason, not a monkey.
Jacob looks on at a baby cow (or a calf, I believe they're called). Mason licks the doo doo off the fence.
Jacob couldn't get enough of the animals.

The calf that caught Jacob's attention.
The newlyweds pose by some monkey rocks.
Wiped. Totally wiped. Ahhhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment