Friday, September 11, 2009

Climbing Skillz

When Mase and Jake were playing in grandma and grandpa's front yard this weekend I noticed they had a new skill. Climbing. Like, the stairs. The hard, dangerous ones made out of stone. I'm not sure if I actually should have let them do this, but we were watching them. Kinda closely. They've never really had the opportunity to climb stairs before since we don't have any. But I'm glad to know they can do it. Kind of amazing actually - that they just knew what to do, never really having seen stairs before. Not like Chris Angel or David Blane amazing - but more in that baby genius sort of way.


Jacob goes first. Uncle Andy spots him.


Mase is very concentrated. Do you blame her? She doesn't wanna hurt that pretty face.


Live action stair climbing. Very unsafe. Banter btwn Jennie and I. Awesome.

No comments: