Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend -- Milford Style

As mentioned in an earlier post, this past weekend we visited our family. Actually Harvey and I went to a wedding on Saturday night, leaving grandma and grandpa to look after the little ones. They were actually really excited about it. Mason & Jacob. And grandma and grandpa. And apparently they were perfect angels. They ate well. Napped well. And even slept through the night in a strangeish crib. Personally, I think grandma and grandpa were so exhausted they just didn't hear the little criers. But what do I know. I'm only a mom of 1 year really. An amateur.

Here are some pics from the weekend. The outside ones are out in front of grandma and grandpa's house.


Mason just LOVES her grandpa.


Jacob just loves his Yo Gabba Gabba. Even in book form.


Grandpa reading Yo Gabba Gabba.


Mason strutting her stuff on the front lawn.


Jacob chillin' in the shade while grandpa puts on music from his ipod.


Mason showing off her walking abilities in front of Grandma.


Jacob looking through the window of a tepee grandma and grandpa found in their garage. Don't ask.


Mason playing with Mama's phone in the tepee.


Big air.


Bigger air.

No comments: