So...now we are finally up to date.
And I would like everyone to know that Sir Jacob Galahad made his daddy very proud today, as he pooed like he's never pooed before and the poo actually required 6 Wipes!
I was feeding Mason at the time, but sort of witnessed the scene and listened to Harvey's colorful commentary while changing the diaper. He apparently had an enormous poo already inside. Then as he was being changed, he pooed again. Then after he had the clean diaper on, pooed, yet once again. "That's my boy!" daddy Harv exclaimed.
Until next time...signing off from the poo files.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never knew how poop can bring so much joy to someone's life... LOL
These are good stories. I can't wait till Jacob aka Mini Harvey grows up and incorporates these details into bad jokes just like I'm sure his father is doing now. Good form Harv... Good form.
Post a Comment