
Forgot to mention that the last day we were on the Cape it was "a bit murky" as Harvey would say. So we took the kids to see their first movie -- Winnie The Pooh. We went with their friends Burke and James (who had already been to see Cars 2 so those guys are pros) and I figured I could follow Gillian's lead. Harvey and I weren't sure how it would go, what they would do, if they would sit through it, or whaaaa.
But I'm proud to report it all went very smoothly. And they absolutely LOVED it. They pretty much sat through the whole thing. Sat up on their little booster seats and ate popcorn. And Mason had M & Ms as well. It was only a little over an hour, and it was a pretty good first movie I think - as it was flat animation - no crazy loud sound or pixar 3D insanity. Just Pooh and Eeyore and Tigger.
When the movie started, well, when the previews started, Jacob turned to me and said, "Mommy...this is the biggest TV EVER!!!!" That made me smile throughout the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment