Friday, July 29, 2011

Big Boy & Big Girl Beds

So Mase & Jake actually got into big boy and big girl beds about a month ago. They weren't complaining about their cribs or anything. They weren't climbing out. Shit...I probably could have kept them in their cribs until they were like 5. But for reasons I'll explain a little later, we decided that now would be the best time to transfer them. And they actually love them! So far so good. In fact, I have to keep reminding them that they can get out if they want in the morning and play with some of their toys until I come to get them (or wake up). They are learning to pull up and down their own underpants/pull-ups so Harvey and I have also been trying to teach them they can get out of bed and go pee on their own and come back to bed. But so far that is sort of a lost cause. They stay in their beds until we get them. Which, is not entirely bad. They are well trained, what can I say?

Jacob does fall out of his occasionally. Like just last night he fell out twice. Poor little guy. But they are doing really well. The "Woody" bed and "Princess" bed are huge hits in the house. Nice work Harv.

Here are some shots from the morning we gave them their beds.






No comments: