On the way home from the Children's Museum in Paramus we stopped to get gas. I went into the station and came out with some car snacks. Some mini Reeses peanut butter cups for me. And I think I got Harvey an Almond Joy. Yes, some people still eat those candy bars. Totally under rated.
Anyway, I put the Reeses in the cup holder and was eating them little by little as I was driving. All of a sudden we hear Mason start to wine a little bit in the back. The is the conversation that ensued:
Mason: whine whine
Us: What's the matter Mason?
Mason: Oh, I think I'm gonna be a little sad.
Us: Why? What are you sad about.
Mason: I think I'm gonna be a little sad when Mommy eats all the chocolate.
This is completely and totally the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Little shit.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment