Thursday, May 19, 2011

Castless

These are the last pictures you'll see of Ms. Mason Ruby in her cast because...
SHE GOT IT OFF THIS MORNING!!!!

Yay. All is well. Her thumb is in a little splint so I haven't really seen what it looks like yet. But as expected she seems to be fine. The cast/pin removal was at 7AM so she needed to be at the hospital at 6, thus leaving the house at 5:30. So daddy took her and I stayed here with Jacob. (who luckily didn't wake when she left). When Jacob did wake though he was a little bit upset that he didn't push the elevator button for Mason when she left. I reassured him it would be OK and I went on with my morning.

Thus I digress...

All is well. Will keep you updated but in the meantime we'll be out back playing with bubbles.



"My last night with my cast on! Yee-haw!"


Silly faces.


"I love you JJ. Next time you see me, I'll be castless."

No comments: